The Medical Industry is constantly changing. It has become more reliant on new and innovative technology in the past few years, and that trend will continue. Some of the most significant changes involve Medical Billing and Medical Coding as well as the confidentiality and preservation of everyone’s medical records. Medical Record Coding encompasses more than just assigning a number for a diagnosis. The field of Electronic Record coding is complex and requires a medical coding company with specialists that are trained specifically to accurately record all data on each patient, but also stay up-to-date with the ever changing information and regulations pertaining to medical billing.
Some of the benefits of using Remote Coding Labs
Regardless of your specific coding needs we offer HIPPA compliant coding for:
- Inpatient and outpatient coding
- admissions coding
- billing coding
- procedural coding
- ICD-9 coding
- CPT coding
- general medical records coding and transcription.
HIM management professionals for audits
- Medical coding audits
- DRG audits
- RAC validation audits
Flexibility in data handling
- Legacy systems to new servers
- Citrix and other advanced login systems for security and monitoring work
- Utilize data electronic health records
- Various e-coding software systems
- Document imaging
- Hard copy, physical records
Why Use Professional Dynamic Network for your Medical Coding Needs?
Professional Dynamic Network (PDN) offers Medical Organizations across the country a new and innovative approach to the outsourcing of all your medical record coding needs.
- PDN now has two centralized remote coding labs conveniently located in Chicago, IL.
- Certified medical coding technicians (level I, II and III)
- Exceptional, personalized service to each and every client.
- Assurance that the medical coding is correctly entered for billing and compensation.
- Coordination of the record data for future analysis
- We can provide documentation in any legal action
- Compile information to classify reimbursement status of medical procedures by the insurance companies.
- The virtual elimination of any fraudulent billing with the assurance of compliance in the event of an RAC Audit.
- Our certified medical coding personnel meet three main levels of core competencies.
- PDN screens all employees and they must meet strict requirements to have professional work experience and the necessary educational background to succeed at the job.
- Our coders maintain a minimum 98% coding accuracy rate
- All personnel is supervised to ensure compliance with all HIPAA and ISO-9000 standards, usage of CPT coding, and confidentiality.
- Ability to meet client deadlines, regardless of schedules or even holidays
Contact PDN today to learn more about our innovative and secure remote coding labs. We look forward to assisting you with all your Medical Coding Outsourcing needs.