PDN offers remote coding facilitation for healthcare organizations and government agencies that need to outsource their medical coding operations to eliminate backlogs, implement health records electronically using new EHR software per new government regulations, or to cover a staffing vacancy.
Contact PDN of Chicago for Remote Medical Coding Staffing Solutions
Call PDN Locally for a Consultation at: 708-747-4361
Our Remote Coding Services include the following deliverables:
- Efficient and cost-effective remote coding services in Chicago area, eliminating costly travel expenses
- Qualified scan technicians to scan Emergency Department and Outpatient Surgery Encounters, as well as Inpatient Discharges
- Quality assurance plan ensuring DRG accuracy for inpatient discharges coded by PDN coders
- Initial training and support for medical facility coder(s) on use of digital imaging software
- Certified and qualified remote medical coding professionals
- Expert and professional management team
Our Remote Coding Specialists Are Qualified, Credentialed and Experienced
Fax Service Inquiries to: 708-747-7057
ICD-10, DRG and Medical Coding Services
Our qualified medical coding staff will apply ICD-10-CM coding conventions, official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines, CMS regulations and policies and DRG optimization techniques, as well as reference the AHA’s Coding Clinic.
Our certified and qualified medical coding staff has a minimum of 3 years experience in inpatient facility (DRG) coding. Our medical coders carry one or a combination of the following credentials: RHIA, RHIT and/or CCS. We will search our database to find the medical coder that matches the precise needs of your medical operation or government agency.