When you need reliable, medical record coding audit services in Chicago, turn to Chicago-based Professional Dynamic Network to assist with standardized audits, compliance for government Medicaid and Medicare audits, RAC audits, internal auditing or for assistance with correct ICD-10 coding implementation and auditing protocols. The task list for medical record coding audit procedures, electronic healthcare records (EHR), and for physical records or operational standards is quite daunting.
Since your healthcare organization is in need of medical record coding auditing services, or you are preparing internal, be sure to cover all of the regulatory compliance requirements for general healthcare auditing services including:
- Preparing audits, conducting audits and making recommendations for improvements and implementation where necessary
- HIPAA compliance for all documentation handling and medical records keeping
- Compliance for government audits for Medicare and Medicaid or RAC audits
- Secure data exchange using password protected healthcare networks, VPNs, legacy systems
- Procedures for physical documentation and facsimile security
- Certified medical billing and coding staffers (on-site or off-site)
- ISO 9000 compliance procedures
- ICD-9 standards compliance for patient data
- ICD-10 implementation protocols and coding standards compliance—medical records coding reinvented
- Alphanumeric coding and billing coding
- E & M compliance
- Case management
- OCE claims management
- Central scheduling, in-patient and out-patient protocol audits
- Insurance verification and insurance billing
- On-site auditors (Chicago or ask about elsewhere)
- Interim management for general staffing or for specific audits of your organizations procedures, compliance protocols and implementation of correct data recording
- Visibility for specific departmental compliance (hospitals, large medical companies, etc.) within healthcare organizations
Even with this partial task list, it obvious that any medical facility, hospital, healthcare organization or clinic can use the assistance of professional healthcare auditors and staffing for the auditing process.
Do not fail your next audit when you can rely on professionals that are in the local Chicago market. General audits also promote quality control over internal procedures and the reduction of business expenses and delivering care to patients. Standards compliance assists HIM and revenue cycle by finding and controlling expenses while guaranteeing audit standards compliance.